The Magic of Gesture
Non Verbal Communication
It is impossible not to communicate and it is crucial to know that our body communicates more than 70% of what we want to say and we are conscious of saying. Knowing at least the rudiments of nonverbal communication can make our speech strongly impact and persuasive.
Macro non verbal components, that is, posture, Gestures of the arts. Acquiring the ability to use your body in a congruent manner with the message you intend to convey is a fundamental competence for managers who have to support a brief but extremely convincing speech. Micro non verbal components, that is, a slight expression of the face, a small movement of hands, and other tiny signals can effectively make a well-prepared speech. Learning to know and use the micro-signals that our body acts is crucial.
- How our body can influence a conversation
- Micro subliminal signals – what are they, how to use them, and how to recognize those of our interlocutor
- Micro facial expressions – how to use your face to persuade
- Posture and gesture unconscious
- Practical exercises for each point mentioned above.
There are no specific requisites to participate to this course. However, some experience in public lectures may help.
This course lasts four hours and consists of two 110-minute sessions each.
The course can be held either in English or in Italian language, depending on the needs of the participants.
- All’atto dell’iscrizione è necessario versare un acconto di €100,00 che non sarà rimborsato in caso di cancellazione oppure di mancata partecipazione al corso.
- Il prezzo è da intendersi IVA inclusa.