The Heart of Orchestra
The Performing Environment
A strong attention has grown up around teams. The common belief is that teams are the efficient way to get things done. But, without coordination and motivation, teams under-perform. Participants will learn how to avoid the emergence of complacent and dysfunctional teams.
Recognize a Good Presentation (Slides Made Well), that is, how to interact with others during the presentation and to use any support as whiteboards and media. Recognizing a good presentation to be projected, knowing how to use spaces on stage when using multimedia tools is crucial to managing attendees and being effective.
Handle the audience: a top manager often has to recognize and make presentations to different types of listeners. To handle the possible objections and to deflect the speech is a fundamental competence to avoid critical situations.
- Bad teams, good teams, great teams.
- Working like an orchestra: mutual accountability, trust and respect.
- Developing the ‘perspective taking’ attitude.
- The role of credible leaders (and of deviants, too).
- How to avoid teams to become complacent.
- The opportunities and risks of multi-teaming.
There are no specific requisites to participate to this course. However, some experience in public lectures may help.
This course lasts four hours and consists of two 110-minute sessions each.
The course can be held either in English or in Italian language, depending on the needs of the participants.
- All’atto dell’iscrizione è necessario versare un acconto di €100,00 che non sarà rimborsato in caso di cancellazione oppure di mancata partecipazione al corso.
- Il prezzo è da intendersi IVA inclusa.