The Confident Self
Managing the stress
Stress can be an obstacle before a public speech or an interview. Learn how to convert your stress to a positive source of energy. Tee objectives of the course are to recognize emotions and understand their neurophysiological bases, and to learn how to use and alter them in a useful way to deal with stressful situations and make it a strong point to use.
The origins of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Basic presuppositions of NLP
- Reality-processing mechanisms
- How to learn to be emotionally stable by breathing
- Difference between chest breathing and diaphragm breathing
- Benefits of diaphragm breathing
- Mindfulness and breathing
- Feel your body and be aware of your posture and position; levels of awareness
- Awareness of their intrapersonal communication
- Forms of thought that strengthen the personal charisma
- Management of the mood
- Resource status: access to a potentiating psycho-physical condition
- Physiology: focusing and language
- Practical exercises
There are no specific requisites to participate to this course. However, some experience in public lectures may help.
This course lasts four hours and consists of two 110-minute sessions each.
The course can be held either in English or in Italian language, depending on the needs of the participants.
- All’atto dell’iscrizione è necessario versare un acconto di €100,00 che non sarà rimborsato in caso di cancellazione oppure di mancata partecipazione al corso.
- Il prezzo è da intendersi IVA inclusa.